The energetics of your next stage of growth
More than business strategy, much more than just productivity, when you have greater energetic capacity, you can hold (far) more, while actually enjoying yourself, too.
Your next level of growth requires more energy
Your business is growing. Your vision is bigger. You want it all but you don’t want it now. Because now? You’re exhausted, frankly.
It’s been a rough few years. Navigating this stress and uncertainty has drawn on our reserves to turn up for clients, suppliers, family, friends and, hopefully, ourselves. If your tank feels empty right now, please know, you’re not alone.
And as November hurdles into the end of the year, many of us are teetering dangerously close to burn out.
For many owners, it’s an annual rite of passage to crash into Christmas, over-stimulated, exhausted and over it. Replenishing the tank takes weeks and then – in the blink of an eye – you’re back at your desk in February. Starting at square one perhaps, with no leads, inquiries, opportunities, and even less inclination to get moving again.
It doesn’t have to be this way. Imagine if you could redesign your business from the inside, out. Imagine if setting big goals didn’t terrify you because you’re already overloaded, over-worked and over it. Imagine having the support and structures that you need in order to not just grow your business, service more clients and create a bigger impact, but to thrive?
Join us live, online Monday, November 28, 9-10:30am AEST (Sydney).
The more you look after your energy, the more money you earn.
Your attitude is one of your biggest business assets
A funky attitude has a stink that puts people off. In order to charge higher prices, sell more effectively, and market yourself and your business with consistent creativity, you need to take your attitude seriously. (Not seriously. But seriously, you need to have more fun.)
Enthusiasm is contagious
When you feel good, it shows. People want what you’ve got and they’ll line up to buy, no matter what you’re selling. Not only is your enthusiasm contagious to others, it also brings more of the good stuff. Publicity opportunities? Win-win collaborations? Easy, effective, fun marketing? Yes please.
Challenge your thinking
What got you here won’t get you there. Just like how the self-care thing that used to work stops working after a while, your thinking and approach to business needs to evolve if you are to scale and grow. Learn how to challenge unhelpful thinking, question expensive assumptions, and try on new ways of thinking, feeling and acting in your business.
Let’s create sustainable, self-compassionate, accelerated growth, together.
Your Intrepid Guide, Business Coach & Digital Marketing Trainer
Hi! I’m Brook McCarthy.
The story of my last three years …
I’ve been self-employed for 14 years now and my partner is also self-employed, also working from home. So Covid lockdowns weren’t too different from us, except that we were home-schooling our two daughters.
2020 was run on adrenalin, as I supported clients across the world to make big decisions, pivot quickly, and learn video and other digital skills.
It was stressful, yes, but it felt like we were all in it together. And, I was making more money than ever, having record-breaking months and supporting a far greater number of business owner clients.
2021 was a different story. And in early 2022, I hit a wall.
My existing self-care habits weren’t working. I wasn’t tired; I was existentially exhausted.
I was supporting far more business owners than I’d ever worked with before, through a period of intense stress, devastation and change.
Exhaustion isn’t sustainable when you’re building your business (or anytime, really).
Something had to change, and I’m pleased to say, that I turned it around, with another record-breaking revenue month, working with more clients, and doing more interesting, personally-meaningful, impactful work.
In this business immersion, I’m going to share the behind-the-scenes of my business, life, and mind. And then I’m going to give you a powerful blend of highly practical and actionable tools, wrapped up in psychological insights, rapidfire coaching, and evidence-based tactics to enable you to grow – and to thrive.
Energetic ResetDelivered live, online Monday, Nov 28, 9am AEST
- 90 minutes live, online business immersion, with business coach Brook McCarthy. Monday, November 28, 9-10:30am AEST.
- Class recording, for you to review whenever you like.
- Private podcast feed with class recording, plus additional materials, for you to listen to at your leisure.
- How to energetically and practically support a greater number of clients, without burning yourself out in the process.
- Creating your own energetic rituals in your business to usher in more celebration, growth, joy, clarity and calm.
- Designing your business around your energy, so that you can create momentum and flow more easily, with plenty of time for rest and play.
- Creating and maintaining kind boundaries so that you’re able to maintain your energy and can easily switch on and off, and speed up and slow down.
- Aligning your thoughts, beliefs, energy, words and actions in the world, to reduce internal stress and create a far more powerful impact, more easily.
- Practical, action-based tactics combined with Yogic energetic practises and neuroscience-based tips for a healthy brain.
- Audio meditations for you to keep forever, specifically designed for busy business owners.
- Copy-and-paste swipe file for you to use with your own clients.