that are consent-led, natural & effortless
What if you could talk with prospective clients about buying from you, without feeling like you wanted to dig a hole to bury yourself in?
Learn how to have consent-led sales conversations, without ick or embarrassment
Talking about what you do and asking people to buy is a crucial skill as a business owner. So why does it sometimes feel so damn awkward?!
Have you ever had the experience of becoming completely tongue-tied when a conversation with someone turns into a sales conversation, and you’re being asked about the details of what you do?
You can feel the blush rising on your neck, you lose the ability to string a sentence together and it feels like the room is closing in on you … if this sounds familiar, then this online class will change everything.
Bad experiences with high-pressure sales people don’t mean YOU need to sell like a sleaze-ball.
You do not have to use any high-pressure, unethical sales techniques to be able to sell effectively. You don’t need to swear off sales forever because you’ve been on the receiving end of those calls that make you want to scrub yourself clean afterwards.
And, you can have sales conversations that don’t descend into a ‘pick-your-brain’ session that leaves you feeling frustrated and resentful. You don’t need to keep putting together massive custom proposals that you send to people who either a) ghost you (rude!) or b) cherry-pick the cheapest pieces and then ask you to re-quote.
You absolutely can have sales conversations that feel natural, effortless and (dare I suggest?) fun.
“So what’s the first step? How do we get started?”
(Asks your soon-to-be client, excitedly.)
Every business is in the business of sales.
And most of us learn sales while on the job. I know, I know. You’d rather rearrange your sock drawer, clean the windows or – I don’t know? – just get on and do the work you love. You didn’t get into business to sell. But guess what? Without sales, you don’t have a business.
Sales is social
Are you good at people? Then you’ll be natural at sales. Sales conversations, done well, as enjoyable, funny, and mutually beneficial, without any weird or unethical tactics. Sales conversations are the meeting of two like-minded individuals looking for a win-win outcome. What’s not to love?
Think like an entrepreneur
Sales conversations aren’t technically difficult. But they can feel psychologically impossible. Learning sales conversations is at the heart of profitable, sustainable, enjoyable business. Shifting your beliefs and attitudes about this can be simple.
We need ethics and humanity in sales
Here’s what I assume – that my audience is intelligent. I don’t talk down to people. I don’t shame or embarrass them into making decisions. I don’t trick them into getting on a call with me. I don’t apply high-pressure or dishonest techniques. I don’t play power games.
If you’re keen to keep your values intact while learning how to sell one-to-one, easily and naturally, you’ll get so much value from this training. Whether you’re brand new to business and yet to make a dollar, or an industry veteran, it’s time to learn the consent-based, sleaze-free way to sell, naturally, authentically and joyfully.
Are you ready to drop the awkwardness and embarrassment and embrace the sales process, so you can book more clients who pay upfront, love what you do, and become raving fans?
Here's what you'll learn
- How to book sales calls with the right people, while repelling time-wasters and energy vampires
- How to make it clear that you’re entering a sales conversation, whether you’re presenting a webinar, conducting a booked sales call, or having a casual conversation that shifts towards sales
- How to ask the right questions BEFORE the call begins, so you’re prepared with the right information
- Why we find talking about money so damn uncomfortable – and practical ways to get more comfortable discussing dollars
- How to pre-empt objections and address questions without hesitating, losing your flow, or getting all squirmy
- Common mind-traps that will sabotage your best intentions – and how to work with them
- How to enrol clients on the spot and get 50% or 100% upfront, without them drifting off, never to be seen or heard from again
- What people really mean when they say “I can’t afford it” (hint: they’re lying!)
This instant-access training course will revolutionise the way you sell
IAA ridiculously profitable mini-course – at a tiny price
Sales conversationswithout ick, pressure, or embarassment
- Introduction to consent-led sales so you can feel good about entering a sales conversation in alignment with your values
- How to know whether or not you actually need sales calls, and what to offer instead
- Types of sales conversations so that you can quickly and easily know exactly what to do or say in every situation
- Calling your ideal clients in, while repelling bad-fit people who will suck your energy
- Having sales conversations in a way which feels easy, natural, authentic, and fun!
- Know your offering inside-out and back-to-front, to ignite enthusiasm, in you and the other person
- Your attitude is a business asset: how to invest in being upbeat, enthusiastic, and confident
- Understanding the problem at the heart of your prospective clients’ questions
- Know exactly how to address common questions or objections that you hear, so that you feel confident and your prospective clients feel supported
- Sales scripts – from woe to go – so you know exactly what to say
- Tech recommendations
I cannot recommend Brook and her questioning mind, empathetic heart and contagious enthusiasm highly enough.
Di Challenor – Whistle Communications
Brook is refreshingly direct, approachable and totally the real deal.
Janie Rose – Petal & Rose
Brook is inspiring, a great source of expertise and encouraging – she makes the hard stuff seem more tangible and achievable.
Brook is a very experienced, engaging and passionate presenter, with an eye for detail.
Your Intrepid Guide, Business Coach & Digital Marketing Trainer
Hi! I’m Brook McCarthy.
I’m head trainer and business coach here at Hustle & Heart.
If you’re a small business owner or sole trader who’s keen to build your digital marketing and sales skills, to grow your business, then welcome! I’m a business coach and communications trainer who’s been self-employed since early 2008.
I’ve been working in online communications and Public Relations for more than 16 years and have always worked in small businesses.
Our courses are the result of years spent in the trenches, helping small business owners across all sectors and industries, to create compelling marketing and widen their reach.
Our training course promise? No fluff. No hype. Just highly practical, actionable, up-to-the-minute marketing and sales courses to help you magnify your impact.
What kinds of business owners is this for?
We specialise in values-based service businesses. Our clients are consultants, coaches, teachers, health professionals, therapists, creatives.
Most are online business owners, though some have staff and bricks-and-mortar businesses. All are keen on no-fluff, no-hype, highly practical and actionable education that doesn’t treat you like a fool.
Where is this course?
This is a online training course which means you can work through it at home at your own pace.
Will this course really make sales conversation more comfortable?
You absolutely can have sales conversations that feel natural, effortless and (dare I suggest?) fun. I’ll show you all best strategies to use before and during the sales call to make sure it’s an effortless experience. I’ll also give you sales scripts so you know exactly what to say from the start.
What level of knowledge or experience is this for?
This is an introduction to course to consent-led sales which means I’ll talk you through all the basic ideas throughout the video and how to apply them to your business.
How do I sign up?
This is an instant access course so just click here and you’ll get instant access to the course.
How long will I have access to this course
You’ll have acces to this course forever.
Why are you the right person to help me?
I’ve been self employed since 2008 and i’ve been working in Public relations for more than 16 years and always worked with small businesses. My courses are a result of years spent in the trenches, helping small business owners across all sectors and industries, to create compelling marketing and widen their reach.