without ick, pressure, or embarrassment
What if you could talk with prospective clients about buying from you, without feeling like you wanted to dig a hole to bury yourself in?
90-minute online class: October 13 at 12pm AEST.
Talking about what you do and asking people to buy is a crucial skill as a business owner. So why does it feel so damn awkward?!
If you’ve ever had the experience of becoming completely tongue-tied when a conversation turns into a sales conversation, and you’re asked for the details of what you’re selling and suddenly? You can feel the blush rising on your neck, you lose the ability to string a sentence together and it’s getting hot in here …. then this online class will change everything.
Bad experiences with high-pressure sales people doesn’t mean YOU need to sell like a sleaze-hole.
You do not have to use any high-pressure, unethical sales techniques to be able to sell effectively. You don’t need to swear off sales forever because you’ve been at the receiving end of those calls that make you want to scrub yourself clean afterwards.
You can book and have sales conversations that don’t descend into a ‘pick-your-brain’ session that leaves you feeling flat and resentful. You don’t need to keep putting together massive custom proposals that you send to people who either a) ghost you (rude!) or b) cherry-pick the cheapest pieces and then ask you to re-quote.
You absolutely can have sales conversations that feel natural, effortless and (dare I suggest?) fun.
“So what’s the first step? How do we get started?”
(Asks your next client, excitedly.)
Every business is in the business of sales. And you learn it on the job
I know, I know. You’d rather rearrange your sock drawer, clean the windows or – I don’t know? – just get on and do the work you love. You didn’t get into business to sell. But guess what? Without sales, you don’t have a business.
Sales is social
The best sales people are good with people. So much of sales is about how come, when you feel like money is about to be discussed, you freeze up? Is it because you’re not convinced of the value of what you’re selling? Why does every question from prospective clients feel like a threat or judgment?
Think like an entrepreneur
The hardest part of running your own business isn’t the technical skills – it’s the invisible stuff. The psychology of managing yourself and your clients, your staff or suppliers, competitors, and the broader market. Learning how to think like an entrepreneur doesn’t mean pretending to be something you’re not. It means working with your own psychology to understand what’s helpful, what’s not, and when fear is actively sabotaging you.
Let’s bring ethics and humanity back into sales
I’ll let you in on something – I assume my audience are intelligent. I assume they’re critical thinkers and won’t take my word as gospel. I don’t talk down to people. I don’t shame or embarrass them into making decisions. I don’t trick them into getting on a call with me, where I attempt to sell to them. I don’t apply high-pressure, dishonest techniques. I don’t play power games.
If you’re keen to keep your values intact while learning how to sell, easily and naturally, then let’s do this.
Whether you’re brand new to business and yet to make a dollar, or an industry veteran, it’s time to take learn the consent-based, sleaze-free way to sell, naturally, authentically and joyfully.
Are you ready to drop the awkwardness and embarrassment and embrace the sales process, to book more clients who pay upfront, love what you do, and become raving fans (who bring friends).
Put your true personality into the selling process and you can’t go wrong.
Here's what you'll learn in this 90-minute course
JOIN US LIVE ON OCTOBER 13, AT 12PM AEST.
- How to book sales calls with the right people, while repelling time-wasters and energy vampires
- How to make it clear that you’re entering a sales conversation, whether you’re presenting a webinar, conducting a booked sales call, or having a casual conversation that shifts towards sales.
- How to ask the right questions BEFORE the call begins so you’re prepared, with the right information
- Why we find talking about money so damn uncomfortable – and practical ways to get more comfortable discussing dollars
- How to preempt with objections and address questions without hesitating, losing your flow, or getting all squirmy
- Common mind-traps that will sabotage your best intentions – and how to work with them
- How to enrol clients on the spot and get 50% or 100% upfront, without them drifting off, never to be seen nor heard from again
- What people really mean when they say “I can’t afford it” (hint: they’re lying)
This 90-minute online course will revolutionise the way you sell
IAA ridiculously profitable mini-course – at a tiny price
Sales conversationswithout ick, pressure, or embarassment
- October 13, 12pm
- 90 minutes of teaching, on-the-spot live business coaching and interactive exercises
- The nuts and bolts of setting up your online calendar to take sales calls
- Million dollars questions for your sales call form, that get people thinking and kick off your sales and marketing process
- Your webinar script to address the elephant in the room: you’re going to be pitching them (after you’ve won them over by being outrageously helpful)
- Uncomfortable money conversations (don’t worry – no-one has died yet)
- Live Q&A to answer all embarrassing questions and curly conundrums
- Access to the course recording
- Sales call script, to edit and make your own, so you’re never lost for words
- Strictly limited spots on a first-come, first-served basis
Your Intrepid Guide, Business Coach & Digital Marketing Trainer
Hi! I’m Brook McCarthy.
I’m head trainer and business coach here at Hustle & Heart.
If you’re a small business owner or sole trader who’s keen to build your digital marketing and sales skills to grow your business, then welcome! I’m a business coach and communications trainer who’s been self-employed since early 2008.
I’ve been working in online communications and Public Relations for more than 16 years and have always worked in small businesses.
Our courses are the result of years spent in the trenches, helping small business owners across all sectors and industries, to create compelling marketing and widen their reach.
Our training course promise? No fluff. No hype. Just highly practical, actionable, up-to-the-minute marketing and sales courses to help you magnify your impact.