& Pricing Confidence
Write your Profit Plan, to grow your income and find the confidence to price for profit – so that you can earn more money and have more time to outsource, invest, or simply spend to enjoy.
90-minute online class: June 24 at 10am AEST.
Your Profit Plan is the foundation of your business. It maps out what you’re selling, for how much, to who.
Skipping this step often means working far too hard, for far too little. And when your tax accountant tells you how much you’ve made, it’s a disappointing surprise. Surely you worked harder than that?
Your Profit Plan takes the surprise out of your earnings.
When you’re working from a Profit Plan that makes sense for your business model, skills and personal propensity, you know exactly what you’re charging, what you’re earning, and how.
Your Profit Plan enables you to see exactly where your profits are coming from – and highlights what you need to charge to earn what you want to earn.
Your Profit Plan gives you the confidence to price for profit, knowing the value of what you do.
“I couldn’t possibly charge that?!”
Yes, yes you can.
You don’t wait to feel confident, you act confident
Charging profitable pricing has a lot to do with confidence – the confidence that comes with knowing the value you offer, the going rate for your services, and how to communicate value so that people get it, like it, and want it.
Knowledge is power
There are numerous ways to communicate the value of what you sell. There are tried-and-tested methods for demonstrating value. And there are proven ways to show your price that leads to an inevitable ‘hell yes!’ But this isn’t what you’ll learn at business school.
Think like an entrepreneur
The hardest part of running your own business isn’t the technical skills – it’s the invisible stuff. The psychology of yourself, your colleagues and competitors, your buyers, your market. Learning how to think like an entrepreneur doesn’t mean pretending to be something you’re not. It doesn’t mean sacrificing your values or integrity. It means working with your own psychology to know what’s helpful, what’s not, and when fear is actively sabotaguing you.
Isn’t it time you were wildly, joyfully profitable?
You’ve waited and wondered about where your profits were disppearing for far too long. It’s time to stop being retrospective and start taking the reins in leading your profitable business.
Whether you’re brand new to business, or an industry veteran, it’s time to take your finances seriously.
You can be wildly, joyfully profitable, and it can be far more straightforward than you might imagine. Knowing how to plan for profit, to communicate value, to price for profit makes you an unstoppable force of awesomeness.
Let me show you how to write your Profit Plan and price for profit, clearly and confidently.
Together, we’re going to uncover the stories you tell yourself – and try on new beliefs, attitudes and thinking that makes your head your ally in business, not your saboteur. So you can stop low-balling yourself, engaging in endless negotiations to bargain you down and erode your self-confidence.
It starts with creating a clear Profit Plan & having the confidence to go for it.
Here's what you'll learn in this 90-minute course
JOIN US LIVE ON JUNE 24 AT 10AM AEST.
Let’s get profitable:
- Why we find talking about money so damn uncomfortable – and practical ways to get more comfortable discussing dollars
- Understand how your business model impacts your pricing
- Setting your revenue goals without hype and fear (don't worry, you won't be forced to share your numbers!)
- Understanding your offering ecosystem
- The building blocks of communicating value
- The role of branding and value perception
- Common mind-traps that will sabotage your best intentions – and how to work with them
- Writing your profit plan
- Why 'Charge What You're Worth!' is dangerous propaganda
- Marketing strategies to sell your price
- Promotional strategies to raise your prices
- I’ll also be sharing bonus templates and tools for you to use, for many more years to come – so there's absolutely no excuse for not taking action.
This 90-minute online course will revolutionise the way you charge – and how you feel about being wildly profitable.
Fear of talking money, sporadic, confused, same-same marketing, and lack of value communicated can cost your business big time – not just your profits, but by eroding your self-confidence and enjoyment for what you do.
Learn how to make your business hugely profitable, even if you think you're "no good with money".
IAA ridiculously profitable mini-course – at a tiny price
Profit Planning & Pricing Confidencefor your wildly profitable business
- 90 minutes of teaching, on-the-spot live business coaching & interactive exercises
- Write you own profit plan
- The equation to communicate value
- Profitable proposals template
- Uncomfortable money conversations (don’t worry – no-one has died yet)
- Live Q&A to answer all embarrassing questions and curly conundrums
- Access to the course recording
- Strictly limited spots on a first-come, first-served basis
Your Intrepid Guide, Business Coach & Digital Marketing Trainer
Hi! I’m Brook McCarthy.
I’m head trainer and business coach here at Hustle & Heart.
If you’re a small business owner or sole trader who’s keen to build your digital marketing and sales skills to grow your business, then welcome! I’m a business coach and communications trainer who’s been self-employed since early 2008.
I’ve been working in online communications and Public Relations for more than 16 years and have always worked in small businesses.
Our courses are the result of years spent in the trenches, helping small business owners across all sectors and industries, to create compelling marketing and widen their reach.
Our training course promise? No fluff. No hype. Just highly practical, actionable, up-to-the-minute marketing and sales courses to help you magnify your impact.