Design, create, and launch a new premium offering
Your premium offerings take your clients deeper
Whether you’re a consultant, web designer, copy writer, organisational strategist, consultant, coach, healer or teacher, your clients want to have a transformational experience with your business. Your premium offering enables this.
In this on-demand training, learn how to design, create, test and launch a new, premium-priced offering.
Your premium-priced offering doesn’t just dramatically increase your business revenue and profits, it also centre’s your ideal clients, thereby increasing client retention and engagement, by creating the best possible client experience for the outcome they want.
Step up to your next level of expertise and back yourself with a new premium offering. This is also an opportunity for you to turn up the volume on your value.
Give your best clients the experience they’re craving
Nobody will tap you on the shoulder and tell you to price higher
You have to do it. You alone must decide that you’re going to charge a premium price, and then improve your ability to powerfully communicating the value so that people get it, love it, and buy it.
Position your brand value higher
Having a premium-priced offering will enable you to more easily position your brand and value in others’ minds, so that selling becomes easier because you’re no longer competing by price.
Reimagine yourself in business
Your identity, beliefs, thoughts, and attitude has a massive influence on how you price and how much you earn in business. Understanding how to work with your own psychology, rather than letting it sabotage your goals, is central to increasing your earnings.
Isn’t it time you had a premium-priced experience for your clients?
Perhaps the best part? You don’t need to radically change your business (if you don’t want to) by introducing a new, premium offering. Your other offerings and prices can stay the same. Your brand can be untouched. You don’t need to redesign your website or change your target market.
Simply introducing a new premium offering can have a massive effect on your client retention, engagement and profitability while also helping you sell your lower-priced offerings more easily. Because now? Clients have a new price (your premium offering price) to anchor your other offerings against.
Here's what you'll learn:
- Brainstorming new offering ideas that make sense for your current business and clients
- Brainstorming new offering ideas if you’re brand new to business
- Testing and evaluating your new premium offering ideas so that you can maximise your chances that it’ll be a hit
- Creating your preliminary sales page to sell before you create, so you’re not wasting time, effort and money building something that your clients don’t want
- How to position your brand for your premium offering – without an expensive overhaul of your website and marketing
- The key things that influences your earnings as a business owner that have nothing to do with expertise or experience
- Pricing fundamentals – what to do, what not to do – and how it works to sell more easily
- Creating context for your price so that people see it, want it, and buy it
- Pricing your new premium offering in 20 minutes or less, without the angst and overthinking
- Launching your new premium offering into the world, quickly and easily
- Measuring the success of your new premium offering so you can make it even better.
IAA ridiculously profitable mini-course – at a tiny price
Your New Premium OfferingGo deeper
- Instant access to all lessons
- Video lessons, with a private podcast, to listen and learn on the go
- Workbooks and sketch pad to guide you through your ideas
- Lifetime access to course materials
Your Intrepid Guide, Business Coach & Digital Marketing Trainer
Hi! I’m Brook McCarthy.
I’m head trainer and business coach here at Hustle & Heart.
If you’re a small business owner or sole trader who’s keen to build your digital marketing and sales skills to grow your business, then welcome! I’m a business coach and communications trainer who’s been self-employed since early 2008.
I’ve been working in online communications and Public Relations for more than 18 years and have always worked in small businesses.
Our courses are the result of years spent in the trenches, helping small business owners across all sectors and industries, to create compelling marketing and widen their reach.
No fluff. No hype. Just highly practical, actionable, up-to-the-minute marketing and sales courses to help you magnify your impact.
What kinds of business owners is this for?
We specialise in values-based service businesses. Our clients are consultants, coaches, teachers, health professionals, therapists, creatives.
Most are online business owners, though some have staff and bricks-and-mortar businesses. All are keen on no-fluff, no-hype, highly practical and actionable education that doesn’t treat you like a fool.
Why are you the right person to help me?
I’ve been self employed since 2008 and i’ve been working in Public relations for more than 16 years and always worked with small businesses. My courses are a result of years spent in the trenches, helping small business owners across all sectors and industries, to create compelling marketing and widen their reach.
Where is this course?
This is a online training course. You can take as long as you need to work through it.
Who is this for?
This course is for any buisness owner who’d like to start serving more clients in the same period of time. (or less!) In this on-demand training, I’ll walk you through designing, creating, testing and launching a new, premium-priced offering to enable you to dramatically increase your business’s profitability.
How do I sign up?
This is an instant access course so just click here and you’ll get instant access to the course.
How long will I have access to this course
You’ll have lifetime acces to the course materials
What will I walk away with?
Once you’ve finished this course you’ll have:
- Created your preliminary sales page to sell before you create, so you’re not wasting time, effort and money building something that your clients don’t want
- Priced your new premium offering in 20 minutes or less, without any angst and overthinking
- How to launch your new premium offering into the world, quickly and easily