All professional services businesses should have a premium offering (or three).
Your premium offerings take your clients deeper
Whether you’re a consultant, web designer, copy writer, organisational strategist, consultant, coach, healer or teacher, your clients want to have a transformational experience with your business. Your premium offering enables that.
Your premium-priced offering can dramatically increase your business’s profitability, enabling you to more easily sell your lower priced services as well.
But your premium-priced offering doesn’t just increase your business revenue and profits, it also increases your client retention and engagement, by giving your clients a more comprehensive experience of what you do.
It doesn’t matter how valuable your work is, it doesn’t how fantastic you are or how many years’ experience you’ve accrued, if people don’t get it. Your premium offering means you need to amplify the impact of your work and turn up the volume on your value.
Centre your clients
Your premium offering centres your client, creating the best possible experience for the outcome they want. But when you’re pricing too low, people won’t trust the promises you make, because there’s a disconnect between your words and your price.
Let’s draw a line in the sand today between your money past and your money future
Time to shake things up
Nobody will tap you on the shoulder and tell you to price higher
You have to do it. You alone must decide that you’re going to charge a premium price, and then take responsibility for communicating the value behind your price so that people get it, love it, and buy it.
Your marketing and sales skills are crucial
Learn how to position your brand and offerings in the minds of others so that you can charge (far) more.
Reimagine yourself in business
Your identity, beliefs, thoughts, and attitude has a massive influence on how you price and how much you earn in business. Understanding your own psychology and learning to work with it, rather than let it sabotage your progress, is central to increasing your earnings.
You don’t earn more by working longer hours
So you’ve accrued several years (decades?) of experience, and you’re still earning far less than you would be if you’d stayed employed.
Forget about acquiring further professional qualifications. It’s not likely that you’re “not good enough” at what you do. I hazard a guess that you are, in fact, far better at what you do than many of your better-paid competitors.
You don’t earn more money by working longer hours. Working all the time doesn’t make you a more virtuous or worthy person.
Taking a great leap upwards in earnings can be far more straightforward than you may believe. It could be done without any drastic external changes. No fancy tech. No trendy inner city office with a young, hip receptionist.
It could simply be done through introducing a new, premium-priced offering to your stable.
Isn’t it time you stopped worrying about your financial future?
Here's what you'll learn in this on-demand training
- The key things that influences your earnings as a business owner that have nothing to do with expertise or experience
- Pricing fundamentals – what to do, what not to do
- Creating context for your price
- Brand positioning and how to do this without an expensive overhaul of your website and marketing
- Brainstorming new offering ideas that make sense for your current business and clients
- Brainstorming new offering ideas for your brand new business
- Testing and evaluating your new offering ideas
- Creating your preliminary sales page to sell before you create, so you’re not wasting time, effort and money building something that your clients don’t want
- Pricing your new offering in 20 minutes or less
- Launching your premium-priced new offering
- Measuring and refining your premium-priced new offering
IAA ridiculously profitable mini-course – at a tiny price
Your New Premium Offeringto be the go-to expert
- Instant access to all lessons
- Video training, with your private audio feed directly to your mobile phone, to listen and learn on the go
- How to price your offering quickly, painlessly and easily
- Examining your money beliefs and why you may think like you think (no shaming and no weird new age beliefs)
- Workbooks and sketch pad to guide you through your ideas
- Lifetime access to course materials
Your Intrepid Guide, Business Coach & Digital Marketing Trainer
Hi! I’m Brook McCarthy.
I’m head trainer and business coach here at Hustle & Heart.
If you’re a small business owner or sole trader who’s keen to build your digital marketing and sales skills to grow your business, then welcome! I’m a business coach and communications trainer who’s been self-employed since early 2008.
I’ve been working in online communications and Public Relations for more than 16 years and have always worked in small businesses.
Our courses are the result of years spent in the trenches, helping small business owners across all sectors and industries, to create compelling marketing and widen their reach.
Our training course promise? No fluff. No hype. Just highly practical, actionable, up-to-the-minute marketing and sales courses to help you magnify your impact.