Lead with your Social Mission: free training
Values-led business, for-purpose organisations, social enterprise, business-for-good. Whatever you want to call it, these trends are here to stay. (Hooray! 🎉 )
In this FREE video training, recorded live, you’ll learn:
- Why leading with your social mission helps you attracts your ideal clients
- How to declare your social mission without sounds like a self-pompous bore
- Becoming a mutual admiration society with your clients
- My system to uncover your content strategy
- Two crucial skills of marketing
- The four-step process that I lead clients through to ensure that marketing and reputation-building efforts all reinforce each other
- How to build your influence and professional reputation
- Creating purposeful partnerships, borrowing other people’s audience to grow your own.
- Powerful marketing and the attitude reboot needed to become magnetic, to new paying clients as well as publicity opportunities.
Get immediate access:
About Brook McCarthy
Hi! I’m Brook. I’m a business coach and trainer with 16 years’ experience, with a background in Public Relations. I specialise in helping values-based service professionals who feel self-conscious about marketing and would far rather just do the work than talk about it.
I help people to lead with their values to grow their professional reputation so they can attract far more perfect-fit people and the best opportunities. Leading with your values, purpose and social mission makes sense, for a multitude of reasons, not least of which is that the planet is dying and it needs your help! (Yes, I’m an unashamed bleeding heart.)
When I worked as a tour leader in Cambodia, 2002-2004, I heard about social enterprises. For countries facing significant economic and social challenges such as Cambodia, social enterprises make complete sense, especially in the tourism industry.
Since my first client, the Centre for Social Impact, in 2008, I’ve worked with a number of for-purpose organisations, social enterprises and not-for-profits, and am a trainer on StartSomeGood’s Good Hustle program on social enterprise design.
Values-based business, for-purpose organisations, ESG, and social enterprises are here to stay.
Use your values to drive yourself, your business and your marketing
“Brook is my favorite digital marketing presenter to put in front of early-stage entrepreneurs. She is great at balancing the strategic and the tactical and the necessary and the aspirational, helping founders figure out where they can have the greatest impact with their efforts. She’s also great fun.”
“Brook’s session was so engaging and inspiring. Whilst I’ve attended different business courses in the past, hearing the way Brook presented these important messages really clicked with me. I’ve already recommended Brook to several people.”
“Brook has a phenomenal ability to take a vastly complex topic and distil it down to the most pertinent ‘action points’ so it no longer seems so intimidating.”