Make Marketing that simply works
Nab your FREE Minimum Viable Marketing Plan™
Most business owners are overworked, underpaid and overwhelmed.
So when it comes to marketing their business?
They’re doing ad hoc marketing, when-the-mood-strikes marketing, desperation marketing, or no marketing.
Which means feast-or-famine clients and cashflow. An unprofessional image. And a business that’s highly dependent on the owner.
Too busy for marketing
When I started my business in 2008, I was doing everybody else’s marketing. Every day I was busy with the 5,968 marketing tasks for my client’s businesses.
The thought of doing my own? With no guarantee I’d get paid? Ha. Let’s just say it made me want to take a long nap.
So I asked myself “what’s the minimum I can commit to?” and that’s what I did. Every single month. Without fail.
Even when I had two babies in quick succession. Even when my website was hacked. Even when we went on long holidays overseas.
I did the minimum viable marketing first, before I slowly started layering on new things.
What’s the Minimum Viable Marketing Plan™?
In this FREE instant-access download, I detail:
- The four key things to do this month, and every month
- Why these four key things are important to increase your inquiries, make Google love your website, and grow your brand reputation
- How to do these four things quickly and painlessly, this month, and every month
- How to expand your network, to ensure that you’ve always got a pipeline of work, a business buddy to commiserate or celebrate with, and publicity opportunities (including those that come to you, thankyouverymuch).
- And how to keep yourself personally motivated, upbeat and excited by your business, with ideal clients that form a mutual admiration society, personally meaningful work (that you were born to do) and a fabulous future that you’re creating today (and tomorrow).
"I cannot recommend highly enough Brook and her questioning mind, empathetic heart and contagious enthusiasm. Grab this woman's genius while you can!"
"Brook is great at balancing the strategic and the tactical and the necessary and the aspirational, helping founders figure out where they can have the greatest impact with their efforts."
"Brook is direct, knowledgeable, passionate, enthusiastic and very generous."